How to Stop Music Piracy: send your friends, please
One way is founding in google your release where is posted.
or tu use: http://www.filestube.com/
To copy the link and send a mail at dmca.
Protection can then start immediately!
This is an exemple how to write the mail:
Dear dmc,thanks for your kindness and support. My name’s Stefano Ricci, I’m the manager from Young NRG Productions.I wish to ask to delete this file from filetube, please.there are our artist.
you can find the copyright inhttp://www.youngnrg.euall/ release available on beatport, junodownload, feyr
The main services are hotfile.com, fileserve.com, filesonic.com
To complete a proper DMCA Notice, state the following information:
* Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
* Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit FileSonic.com to contact you namely, your contact information: name, address, phone number, and email address.
* Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
* Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on FileSonic.com site that contain these materials. Please don’t send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with FileSonic.com web urls. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
* State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law”.
* State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
* Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
* Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
* To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent along with your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of FileSonic.comileSonic.com to: