Inside BBS Awards – One Day With Ondamike – Winner – Best Producer – Interview

RAVESTA RECORDS
Best Label, Best Remix, Best Compilation, Best Producer of the Year





How does it feel to win the BBS Awards 2019 for Best Label, Best Remix, Best Compilation, Best Producer of the Year? 
Honored and Humbled
How would you describe your productions and your style of music?
 I like to keep the listener involved through the whole song and drop edits in odd places.

How did you get started? 
I started DJ in the ’90s and started producing in 2004. Music has always been a part of my life, I played guitar, drums and bass in multiple bands growing up.


Club Banger - Ondamike RAVESTA RECORDS
What inspired this track? 

This track was inspired by the vocals, Its started out a breakbeat track then evolved into a 4x4 beat. This was a fun one!   

How would you describe your own music, your own style?
 Edgy, energetic make you dance music.  

What are you up to now, what is your next project?
 Right now I’m working on my new album and other projects for movies, video games, and YouTube.

Growing up, how important was music in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be in this industry? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
 I started DJ in the 90’s and started producing in 2004. Music has always been a part of my life, I played guitar, drums and bass in multiple bands growing up.

How do you think you have grown as an artist since you first started making music? 
I have grown leaps and bounds over the years, The past few years I have had more time to focus on engineering and music theory.  

Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely love to work with in the future?
 I’m an 80’s and 90’s fan, I love bringing the sounds back to life. Some of my favorites at this time are S.P.Y , Technmatic, Martin Garrix to name a very few.  

Would you like to share anything else about yourself or your music with our readers? 
Just, Thanks for all the support!  Be on the lookout for my new album “Go Viral”  

Comments